Monday, November 12, 2012

Dark Angels Tac Squad

These were completed a little bit ago, but I figured I'd toss up a few pics of the painting progression.

The figs were a pretty solid value. I have to say that I wasn't a huge fan of the duplication, but I can totally see GW's perspective. The boxed set is a stupidly solid deal. By adding duplication, it pushes people away from the 'Same-y' figs all over and makes things much more diverse.

The beaky marines were a bit of disappointment but only because of the faces. With a bit of a creative paint job however, all be good.

On to the pics.

Here are the Tac Squad Members all base coloured up for washing.

Here's a blurry shot of the washed figs.

I'll always do up a test fig after the wash.  Here's the Sergeant Finished.
 I really like the way the colour scheme turned out.

Back view of the Sergeant

Finally the finished squad.  Got to spend a cold night at Imaginary Wars to finish these guys off.
I like the contrast and the definition of colour.

As always, thanks for tuning in.

More to come.

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment